Monday, June 1, 2015

Relationship Between and Diet and Inflammation



Help for my Interstitial Cystytis (IC)-

As I have mentioned  in the past...the Shakeology has been a true life changer for me. I have never has more energy than I have now, plus my IC flare-ups are almost gone. My body is finally getting the nutrients it needs, and I don't need to eat foods that bother my bladder to get the appropriate vitamins. I can get what I need from my morning shake ( it is just 1 daily meal replacement). Getting the right nutrients can reduce inflammation in the body which happens with IC (in the bladder obviously). My urologist has said that the inflammation in my bladder has gone down significantly, and I only need 1 rescue treatment per month to be symptom free.

Here is a  great article about the relationship between diet and inflammation.


http://www.docsopinion.com/2013/08/20/top-10-things-you-should-know-about-diet-and-inflammation/


No comments :

Post a Comment