Saturday, January 3, 2015

All About Me

I love being a wife, mother, and kindergarten teacher....but it takes a lot of multitasking, and can be very stressful. In recent months, I have just felt so overwhelmed, so out of balance with my life. I just felt tired all the time.

Of course when I sat still and reflected I knew what was missing right away... a healthy lifestyle. I have never eaten healthy or exercised consistently. Admittedly, I never really had to worry about my weight until after my 2nd child was born at age 34. Suddenly I realized that I can't eat junk food and not gain a ton of weight. So,  I would say that I have been on the weight loss/diet rollercoaster for the past 12 years (gain 10, lose 5, gain 15, etc.).

Over the past couple of years I am happy to say that I actually did adopt 1 healthy habit- beginning the day with a nutritional shake. Now, I have tried many brands, but I have to say that I am absolutely in LOVE with Shakeology. I have more energy, my sugar cravings are down, and has improved my digestion.

Drinking Shakeology led me to...Beachbody. I began to browse around and learned about the Beachbody Challenge: drink Shakeology every day (which I was already doing), select a workout program, sign up with a Beachbody Coach, and join a challenge group. So that is exactly what I did. It turns out that my son Erik's Business Teacher was also Beachbody Coach. Her name is Sarah Griffith and I am forever grateful to her. After a long conversation, she suggested trying the 21 Day Fix as my workout and nutrition program. 



I felt so passionate about changing my lifestyle and make eating healthy and exercising  a HABIT that I immediately signed up to be a Beachbody Coach. I can't wait to be a product of the product. I am so excited to be going on this lifelong journey to a healthy lifestyle. 

No comments :

Post a Comment